Re-imagining customer support
Technologies used by us : Frontend - VueJs and Backend - NodeJs
What we are looking for :
We're looking for a highly skilled and motivated Fullstack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you will do :
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Knowledge and Skill Sets Required :
- Frontend: ReactJs, AngularJs or VueJs (ANY ONE)
- Backend: NodeJs
- Knowledge of SQL development with demonstrated experience in a major RDBMS.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Bonus points for:
- Experience building on a micro-service architecture with AWS.
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Graph Databases like Neo4J
About the Company :
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We’re on a mission to make customer support fun and personal. We are a team of young, passionate techies, marketers and growth hackers that enjoy building products that people love. Majority of our clients are based out of the US.
Company Inception : 2018
Company Website : www.richpanel.com
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly and Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food and Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Industry Background : Product based startup
Location : Hiranandani - Powai, Mumbai.
Working Days & Timings : Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturdays off), 12pm - 9pm.
Meet your team
Richpanel at a glance
Richpanel focuses on Messaging, Artificial Intelligence, Retail Technology, Customer Service, and Customer Support Tools. Their company has offices in San Jose and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.