Cloud Managed Video Security and IoT Sensors for Enterprises
Content Marketing Manager$65k – $95k • 0.1% – 0.1%
Looking to work at a Sacramento tech startup with an innovative product, a clear product-market fit, and a defined target audience? Do you want an opportunity to expand your skills and career with a fast-growing company with a product that enterprise organizations love?
Rhombus Systems is on a mission to transform the world of physical security,and we are actively seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager to help grow our organic reach and brand. The CMM will join our marketing team and will own content and SEO strategy from the ground up. Creativity and an analytical mindset are vital for this role. The successful candidate should be hungry for success with the desire to eventually manage a team and have an endless amount of passion and creativity for developing captivating content that delivers measurable results.
At Rhombus, we see ourselves as a family and believe in winning together. This is a critical role, one that may include wearing multiple hats, with a great deal of responsibility. If you’re ready to own content/SEO and grow, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop, manage, and own content and SEO roadmap/strategy
- Consistently create high-value content from inception to implementation - website, blogs, white-papers, one-pagers, e-books, social media, emails, press release, etc.
- Create and present a rubric to evaluate content/SEO success – establish KPIs, testing schedule, identify new market opportunities, analyze competitor strategies, find new SEO themes/keywords, set goals, timelines, and improvements
- Routinely use SEO tools, including but not limited to Google Search / Analytics / Search Console / Keyword Research / Webmaster, Microsoft Excel, and SEO analysis tools (Ahrefs, SEM Rush, Moz, competitor research tools, etc.)
- Optimize and update existing content and SEO elements (rich snippets, page titles, descriptions, etc.) to improve keyword and website rank
- Keep up to date with white-hat and gray-hat SEO strategies, best practices, and algorithms to stay within search guidelines to maximize Rhombus search ranking
- Possess a charismatic writing style with the ability to take complex topics and make them interesting to build brand loyalty and thought leadership
- Think creatively and have the ability to bring an endless supply of new ideas not only related to content but the business as whole (this role offers A LOT of room to think creatively and to impact the overall company)
- Take ownership and be comfortable taking on projects and completing them independently and successfully
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to create content tailored to each phase of the user journey
What We’re Looking For/Requirements
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on, strategic B2B content and SEO marketing experience with an industry-leading brand, website, or agency
- Experience building out content/SEO strategies from the ground up that deliver measurable, proven results
- Expert knowledge of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Strong project management skills with superior attention to detail: please include in your application in a single sentence, incorporating the phrase “my biggest content/SEO win.”
- Team-oriented - we’re a collaborative team and we need someone who can work under pressure with positive energy and receptive to feedback to accomplish shared goals
- Strong creative, technical, and strategic orientation with a get-it-done mindset. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and execute
This job is full-time based in our Sacramento office. (Exceptions currently being made throughout COVID-19 to allow employees to work from home as needed for safety.)
About Rhombus Systems
Rhombus Systems provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated DVR's or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by Lemnos Labs and Promus Ventures.