Cloud Managed Video Security and IoT Sensors for Enterprises
Inside Channel Account Manager$70k – $95k • 0.1% – 0.1%
Looking to work at a tech startup in Sacramento? Do you want an opportunity to expand your skills with a fast growing company?
Rhombus Systems is actively seeking a dynamic Inside Channel Account Manager. The iCAM will act as an extension of the sales organization by growing and supporting the partner/reseller/dealer community. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, display professional communication and interpersonal skills, operate morally and ethically, and possess solid business acumen.
- Develop strong working relationships with channel partners to assist with driving channel-led revenue
- Support prospective and new Authorized Rhombus Resellers throughout the application, approval, and onboarding process
- Deliver sales and technical partner enablement trainings
- Manage the Rhombus Deal Registration approval/denial process
- Maintain content and enhance workflows within the Rhombus Partner Portal
- Recommend/assist with the development of partner collateral and marketing material
What you bring to the team:
- Working knowledge of the physical security and IT reseller channels
- Hands-on experience leading in-person and remote training/teaching sessions
- The focus to manage the details, even in a fast-moving environment
- The ability to clearly and effectively articulate the Rhombus value proposition to partners
- A strong desire to win collaboratively
- Bachelor’s Degree (Journalism, Communications, Psychology, Education...)
- 1 - 2 years of Channel Account Management experience with a proven track record of success
This job is based in Sacramento and compensation is dependent upon experience.
About Rhombus Systems
Rhombus Systems provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated DVR's or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by Lemnos Labs and Promus Ventures.