Customer Success Engineer$60k – $85k • 0.1% – 0.1%
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for developing solutions to customer specs and for customer support. This role has a big impact within the company as you are usually the first line of communication with a customer and often the person that resolves any issues they might have.
This position will require software engineering skills, so the ideal candidate should feel just as comfortable talking with customers as they are developing new features.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Product Development / Programming – Implement new feature requests for customers
• Product Management – Becoming an expert in the product, and providing key input on product roadmap
• Customer Support – Managing the support lifecycle
• Quality Assurance – Finding ways our customers will break things
• Great communication skills, patient, and curious
• BS or equivalent in Computer Science
This job is based in Sacramento, CA and compensation is dependent on experience.
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, successful start-up, please apply!
About Rhombus Systems
Rhombus Systems provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated servers or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by Lemnos Labs and Promus Ventures.