E-commerce Business Intelligence & AI-powered marketing strategies for Shopify stores
Full Stack Developer - Node.js₹8L – ₹14L • No equity
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, creating analytics reports, writing third-party integrations and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Designing and implementing low-latency, high-available and scalable applications.
- Implementing data storage, automation and analytics systems.
- Creating integrations with third-party applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 2+ years' experience working with a Node.js.
- Strong proficiency with ECMAScript and promises.
- Experience with testing frameworks, Test Driven Development and Git.
- Experience with front-end frameworks, preferably React.js.
- Experience working with Feathers.js and MongoDB is a plus.
RevTap - Shopify Business Intelligence at a glance
RevTap - Shopify Business Intelligence focuses on E-Commerce, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in India and London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.