An AI enabled IoT Platform for next generation Electric Vehicles
Business Development Intern₹1L – ₹1.5L
Join us in our mission to make all 2 wheeler Smart, Safe & Connected.
We are looking for passionate sales professionals, who are driven by numbers and targets and have an acumen of handling large volume and selling ground breaking products
This is an Intern role and will report directly to Founder
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Execute the B2B sales strategy, handling the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closure, to meet the annual sales target.
• Educate and nurture prospects, conduct demos and work in collaboration with the customer relations team to onboard new clients.
• Follow up with potential customers, via phone and email, assist with queries and steer through the sales pipeline.
• Develop and maintain relationship with existing customers.
• Work collaboratively with the customer relationship/onboarding and product team to feedback and improve the product experience.
• Own planning, execution and optimization of all digital marketing activities.
What we are looking for:
•6 months of Sales experience in startups
• Strong business and analytical skills with exceptional execution skills.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with proven experience in interacting with senior leaders and decision makers.
• Self-motivated, go-getter with the ability to work in a fast growing and challenging start-up environment.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Startup experience is desirable