Helping homeowners and home buyers visualize and realize their dream home
Software Engineer iOS$80k – $120k • 0.0% – 1.5%
Have you ever thought about working for a startup or starting your own? Are you excited to have your fingerprints on all aspects of an amazing new product that will make a significant impact to the end user?
Revive AI is helping homeowners and home buyers easily visualize and then realize their dream home using their smartphone. We ae re-imagining the design and shopping experience for updates to the exterior of your home - bringing new value to all the stakeholders in this space.
You’ll be working with a team of problem solvers passionate about the end user and making an impact. We are a high energy group who iterate quickly and are eager to experiment.
We are looking for an iOS developer who has experience in creating, testing, debugging and maintaining native iOS applications. You will be responsible for the mobile experience on iOS and will be working with the Product Lead, SW architect, Data Scientist and UX Designer on the problem, possible solutions, the UI design, implementation and analytics. You should possess a mix of technical strength, business knowledge and amazing product ideas.
● Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, designers and engineers to design and prototype product experiences and evaluate technical feasibility.
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Build both mobile applications natively and using modern frameworks such as ionic, Cordova etc.
● Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
● Continually improve our technical stack and processes.
● Maintain existing tools and infrastructure as necessary.
● Participate in code and design reviews along with usability testing.
● Responsible for researching and evaluating new and relevant technologies and techniques in the mobile space
We're looking for someone who is:
● Enthusiastic, creative and excited to solve problems in a new way!
● Understands and has empathy for the end user and can create simple, elegant solutions
● Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
● Thinks about why something needs to be built not just what needs to be built
● Is self-motivated and has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
● BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
● At least 2 years of experience years of native application development experience on iOS
● Experience with development frameworks such as Cocoa, OpenCV, React native
● Experience with Webservices, REST and UserAuth
● Proven experience delivering end-to-end mobile applications from design and architecture through to successful deployment to app stores.
● Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
● Strong understanding of the iOS camera SDK
● Previous entrepreneurial / start-up experience a plus
● Experience developing on augmented reality experiences on ARKit
● Experience developing Android mobile apps
● Experience with image processing methodologies
● Good understanding of ML techniques
Revive AI at a glance
Revive AI focuses on Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Computer Vision, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://reviveai.co/