Leading Cloud-Based Point of Sale Solution, designed to drive your business and exceed your goals
Company Overview ****
Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
As a member of the customer success team, you’ll work with our strategic clients to ensure that Revel’s products are ensuring the growth and success of our customer’s business. Acting as the single point of contact for Revel and customer stakeholders.
The Account Manager (AM) drives post-sale account management and customer relationship development while providing strategic advisory services and coordinating support to maximize a customer’s return on investment in Revel’s solutions.
The AM utilizes a combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help Revel’s customers innovate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace
Our Ideal Employee
To do well in this role, you'll need to be highly organized, have exceptional communication skills, and a strong sense of urgency. We're looking for someone who seeks responsibility and isn’t afraid of a challenge. This role requires you to be a critical thinker who can work through complex issues and drive them to resolution. You'll need to draw from a wide range of skills; participating in client presentations, project & transition management and advocating for our clients.
Cultural fit is also critical. We’re looking for someone who won’t accept mediocrity, who is open-minded, and who actively shares their ideas. We want someone who works well in an innovative, close-knit team, someone passionate and driven to create something valuable, help people live better lives, and have fun along the way.
- Develop trusted relationships with key clients, partners and colleagues
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of Revel services
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients' needs internally
Master thorough knowledge of Revel products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client
- Act as the lead point of contact/account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value and go above and beyond for our clients
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Min of 3 years working in a B2B customer-facing role with relevant Customer Success Experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Strong Team Player but also a self-starter
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- Multi-tasking abilities and can adjust priorities on the fly
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Background of post-sale and sales experience preferred
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Work in a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
- Employee benefits: commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, and 401K plan
Health and retirement benefits
Revel has you covered when it comes to you & your family’s health, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, as well as a 401(k) savings plan.
Monthly gym reimbursement
We want you to feel your best so Revel provides for a subsidy to help cover your gym membership every month so you can workout where you want.
Revel matches your contributions toward a pre-tax account to help pay for commuting costs.
Revel Systems at a glance
Revel Systems focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Analytics, Restaurants, and Groceries. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, Singapore, London, and Sydney. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Revel Systems has raised $168.804M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.