Building invite only B2B micro-communities on graph database
Financial Analyst₹6L – ₹10L
By working alongside CFO and CEO you will be a fundamental part of thee team in analysing our investment opportunities, internal projects, investor analysis and a growing number of activities. You will also help us develop financial models related to our marketing business that will help us get the best returns for our clients.
We have a vision that Data Management will drive the above average returns of companies, this is why we use data analysis in all our activities, from our marketing campaigns to our hiring processes. This is a powerful tool that can also be applied in finance, if you are interested in being part of a future looking company, Revcloud is the right opportunity for you
- Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with
plans and forecasts
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances;
identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, project support and
recommendations to senior management
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Develop models to help with decision making
- Investment analysis and recommendations
- Expert in Excel / Google Sheets
- Able to work in US working hours (PST)
- Able to work remotely with a stable internet connection (must)
- Proficient in English language written and spoken (must)
- Budget Management.
- Investment Analysis
- Balance structure analysis
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Financial Reporting
- Statistical Analysis
- Problem solving
- Project management
99% of companies do not have a database with all of their potential end users rated on a scale of 1 to 100 and few of those that do, have proven strategies to convert data into growth.
Revcloud is creating a Knowledge Graph, just like the Google Knowledge Graph, and our goal is to be a one-stop shop for businesses to build the world's most sophisticated datasets from multiple sources at a bargain price.Today, we have over 500 million profiles on consumers and businesses and we are growing that weekly by acquiring data from dozens of sources we work with and by extracting tens of millions of pages of data from the public Internet.
The final component of Revcloud is our people. Revcloud runs growth marketing like Silicon Valley does and we plan on building the world’s finest group of Agile Sprint Growth Hackers. We have defined a new way of running marketing and growth projects, one where our weekly sprint is everything, and this process is the secret hidden backbone of the unbelievable growth you will find in Silicon Valley. Our goal is to hire, train and grow the world’s best team in every department to boost our growth and our clients to the maximum level.
Revcloud at a glance
Revcloud focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Platforms, Predictive Analytics, and Content Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Orange County. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://revcloud.com/