eCommerce Management Consulting | Full Service Digital Agency
Senior Magento Developer$80k – $125k
The primary function of the MAGENTO eCommerce Developer is to provide senior technology leadership for projects and daily support. The eCommerce Developer ensures adherence to current standards and maintains a commitment to high quality implementations. This individual will provide technology expertise and guidance, remaining current with emerging technologies and industry best practices. They will take part in the evaluation of new technologies; and help define the feasibility of their integration and development.
- Consistently demonstrate RETAIL REINVENTED enterprise and functional competencies.
- Execute for Results
- Innovate and Reinvent
- Be Fast & Agile
- Website support activities: (not all inclusive)
- Resolution of defects
- Participation in rotational 24x7 on call support activities
- Leadership to support during business emergencies from start to finish with follow up
- Proactive monitoring of integration points between systems
- Triage and resolution of recurring problems
- Creation of detailed documentation
- Web initiatives (enhancements or project): (not all inclusive)
- Assists in the technical and financial evaluation, design, integration, implementation and support of projects.
- Prepares scope documents and project plans.
- Provide client management expertise and analysis, design, coding and documentation skills on projects
- Participate in the gathering of functional requirements
- Design, development, and deployment of customer solutions
- Leadership and Teaming: (not all inclusive)
- Assists in mentoring and coaching junior members of the team.
- Identifies and drives continuous improvement initiatives, streamlining work and improving support.
- Initiates activities and projects in order to support current and future business needs
- Identifies and implements opportunities for innovation and process improvement
- Recommends evaluation of new technologies or adaptation of current standards to new business trends
- Participates in and/or leads the introduction of new technologies and updates standards
- Customer Interaction skills: (not all inclusive)
- Ability to explain technical aspects of a solution to a non-technical audience
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for both technical knowledge and business specific technology trends
- Builds and maintains strong partnership with internal and external customers/vendors.
- Prepare and communicate status, issues, and opportunities to the business.
- MAGENTO, MAGENTO, MAGENTO is mandatory
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, marketing-driven, multi-task environment
- Flexibility is a must to support our customer’s 24x7x365, where extended hours may be necessary
- At a minimum the below experience:
- 3-5 years eCommerce experience and relevant technical certification.
- In-depth understanding of system integration issues associated with enterprise web applications and best practices methods for overcoming these issues.
- 4 years experience with Magento eCommerce platform (Enterprise and or Community Edition)
- Excellent problem determination and resolution skills regarding all technical aspects of the various systems
- Proven success with application performance tuning across multiple systems and databases
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and EAI design
- Strong understanding of revision control systems such as Git
- Strong experience with web servers and application servers such as Weblogic, Apache Tomcat
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - with proven ability to present technical issues to customers in a clear and understandable manner
- Excellent business writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design abilities
Retail Reinvented at a glance
Retail Reinvented focuses on E-Commerce, Web Development, User Experience Design, Management Consulting, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.