Making it fast, easy to craft engaging ad creative users want that work everywhere
ResponsiveAds™ Studio UI/UX Lead$60k – $85k • 0.1% – 2.0%
In the world of the advertising creative and the transition to HTML5, ResponsiveAds has developed a leading platform to produce engaging rich-media responsive creatives. Not only has ResponsiveAds invented this genre, it is looking to expand its team with individuals passionate to redefine the future of ads..."consumers love".
As our business is a combination of self-serve studio product (SaaS), 3rd party fluid ad server and full-service (managed services) rich-media creative development. This individual will get the chance to work across all areas to enable the most innovative design UI/UX driven approaches.
Must requirements include a high degree of creativity and innovative mind-set with a deep understanding of the ad creative design and development process. This individual will need to have advanced skills in concepting, wireframing, research, product design, UI/UX, web development, HTML5, typography and animation to run product front-end design UI/UX and the advanced product roadmap.
This role will be a constant balancing act between the day-to-day of all of the client interactions of rich-media production, templates and components as well as future-thinking development of the innovative features, UI/UX to be incorporated into the self-serve studio product.
He/she must be willing to roll-up their sleeves and work on the overall product UI/UX, concept ideation; creative feature development as well as work in a small virtual start-up environment with the developers of the SaaS product and manage clients of ResponsiveAds for the full-service executions.
- Minimum 3 years in full-time UI/UX role.
- Minimum 3 years of working on advanced feature-rich consumer and enterprise facing web applications
- Recognition either through awards or involvement for a Minimum of 3 years in a highly well known and/or profitable products.
- Track record of growth hacking and delivering results of traction with minimun 20% month-to-month new user adoption and minumum churn.
- Showcase of extensive portfolio of web app UI/UX development.
- A highly innovative award-winning attitude
- Must be creative and a good communicator with the development team
- A start-up mentality and a flexible approach to unpredictable complex situations
- Self-Serve web app product development and UI/UX design experience are critical
- Basic front-end Responsive Web Design skills, UI/UX tool integration workflow, and iterative agile prototyping expertise.
- Extensive design experience with HTML5, CSS, advanced animation is a Must Requirement
- Advanced design skills and mobile experience is a Must Requirement
- Extensive experience is user research, customer interviews that can be distilled down to feature enhancement, polish and innovation.
- Must be flexible to work with different virtual teams.
- A good communicator with leadership and management skills
- Ability to work closely with a virtual global team (slack, skype, google hangouts)
- Passionate to get the best job done with a customer first attitude.
The individual must be willing to go the extra mile in an environment where 24/7 availability is part of the process with a mind-set of customer first with very high-maintenance brand perfect clients.
As the ResponsiveAds team is small, this individual will be the overall owner of the design and interface of the product that is core to the ResponsiveAds business.
Meet your team
ResponsiveAds at a glance
ResponsiveAds focuses on Digital Media, Mobile Advertising, and Advertising Platforms. Their company has offices in New York City and Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.