A marketplace for scheduling research interviews with business professionals
Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
At Respondent, our mission is to Make Research Inclusive. Our marketplace empowers entire organizations by connecting researchers with verified business professionals so they can conduct the kind of research interviews that yield invaluable results. With these new insights, high-quality decision making is scaled across our customer’s organization and innovation flourishes. B2B companies like IBM, Stripe, Atlassian, Twilio, Microsoft, and many more choose to leverage Respondent to conduct their research interviews and make smarter business decisions. We are a small (but quickly growing), fully remote tech startup. Working as a distributed team allows us to hire the best talent regardless of location. We look forward to learning more about you and how you might fit into our thriving community of initiative-takers and diverse thinkers.
What you'll do
- Create clear positioning, value prop and messaging (through customer insights and data) and using it to build out the broader Respondent story
- Define customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments
- Market segmentation and persona development (built on audience research)
- Develop GTM plans with product team
- Create various content
- Align with product, engineering, and customer success teams
- Create campaigns for our user base from signup to paid with a product-led growth eye that are tailored to user segments and use cases (based on customer insights)
- Analyze (data, quantitative, qualitative) to make decisions--SQL skills a bonus!
- Bolster acquisition (paid campaigns, a/b test for landing page, SEO)
Who you are
- Tried and true B2B PLG product marketer
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, positioning and messaging, segmentation, content creation, and storytelling
- Ability to create impactful web content (with some knowledge of SEO)
- Experience working closely with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to interpret data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Ability to define KPIs and success metrics
- Ability to jump into all aspects of marketing (even if they aren’t your strong suit)
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Respondent at a glance
Respondent focuses on Marketplaces and Marketplace. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Respondent has raised $6.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.