A new standard in recruiting
Jobs at Resource
As one of Resource’s early hires, you’ll have the autonomy, responsibility and respect to make a true impact on our company & culture.
Potential over credentials: while most companies care more about your credentials than your character, we believe our success depends on your ability to design, build and own a foundational function of our company.
As an early hire, you’ll work 1:1 with an executive coach to develop a personal growth plan to further develop as a leader. We’ll provide help and support in connecting you with thought leaders in your field for advisory and mentorship. It’s our job to ensure you’re constantly learning from the best.
We take our commitments seriously – and believe you should too. Here’s what we expect from ourselves and those joining our family:
- We’re committed to building something bigger than ourselves
- We commit to help recruit the brightest, hardest working people to join our mission
- We have a growth mindset and continually seek feedback, learning and growth
- We’re humble, kind and respectful to everyone, whether a teammate or a stranger
- We commit to helping those around us reach their full potential
- We take what we learn here with us, for life (that’s how we'll build a legacy)
- We are comfortable as the underdog. In fact, we love it.
Product Design Lead
About Resource We’re on a mission to build healthier organizations, starting with recruiting. We believe the recruiting process should be enlightening, fun, and transparent, rather than transactional, as it often is. We’re challenging the status quo with smarter software driven by data and a...