Making inspiring products that people love coming home to
Marketing Data Analyst
Resident is an industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
Resident is looking to add a Marketing Data Analyst to our team! We are looking for a highly motivated analyst. The ideal candidate will will be a problem solver with a passion for the marketing world.
*This is a Full Time, In-Office role in our Tel Aviv office. You must reside in the Tel Aviv area to be considered for this role*
- Develop and run quantitative analysis, models, reports, and more with the end goal to support our marketing efforts and overall growth initiatives
- Analytical lead for multiple projects while partnering with our teams throughout the marketing department
- Finding creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing business
- B.A / B.Sc degree in a highly quantitative field (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science)
- 2+ years experience as a Business/Marketing Analyst in an online environment
- Experience querying data warehouses (SQL), analyzing data, and arriving at insights using quantitative techniques
- Experience with online marketing channels, tools and measurements
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Experience in a startup/ecommerce environment preferred
- A quick learner who can manage multiple projects at a time
Resident at a glance
Resident focuses on Internet, E-Commerce, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Home Decor. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Tel Aviv-Yafo, and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Resident has raised $26.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.