Turn your customers into brand champions
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Reputation.com, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, pioneered online reputation management (ORM) technology for
the enterprise market in 2006. With its SaaS platform, Reputation.com technology has managed tens of millions of consumer reviews and consumer interactions across hundreds of thousands of online points of presence for global companies spanning 77 industry verticals. Most recently, Reputation.com was ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2 Crowd’s spring 2019 report. The ranking is based on G2 Crowd’s proprietary algorithm that calculates global rankings based on overall customer satisfaction, ease of doing business with, market presence, likelihood to be recommended and number of reviews.
Why Work at Reputation.com
• Our revenue is growing 50% year over year.
• We have a world-class executive management team.
• We’ve raised over $115 million in funding and playing in an exploding market segment.
• We strive to do what’s best for our customer and proactively ensure cross-department collaboration in every decision we make.
If this excites you, we’d love to meet you!
Reputation.com is looking for a dedicated team player who likes collaborating with our engineering team to come up with innovative cloud solutions to solve hard scalability and performance problems. Someone who wants to be the first one to know when there are infrastructure issues and who loves to fix the problem once and make the solution repeatable through automation. This is an exciting opportunity to work at a mature, fast growing startup using leading edge technology like Google Kubernetes Engine, MongoDB, ElasticSearch and Google Cloud Platform. The Senior Cloud Software Engineer role focuses on cloud infrastructure architecture and programming for someone who likes to design and implement cloud infrastructure, to do systems administration and programming, to get involved with the product, and who likes to work with a smart team in an Agile environment. There is a lot of collaboration in the engineering team and plenty of opportunity to grow.
- Provision and maintain cloud infrastructure for all environments using Kubernetes.
- Support engineering in developing best-of-breed services.
- Investigate, prototype, and implement new technologies to support our engineering organization.
- Performs project and technical leadership for major infrastructure upgrades and installations.
- Provide level 2 support to SiteOps team who monitor and operate the production environments.
- Ensure that we maintain a SOC 2 compliant environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code configuration management tools like Google Deployment Manager/Cloud Foundation Templates, or Terraform.
- Experience administering GCP and Kubernetes.
- Detailed scripting and programming experience in Python or Bash.
- System Administration experience with IT, Networking, and Security.
- Experience and mindset of maintaining security compliance with industry standards.
- Experience with a production, distributed cloud application.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor with minimal direction.
- Likes to take initiative and drive projects to completion.
- Mindset of documenting as you go.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience administering data stores such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Postgres.
- Experience with GCP and GKE and Kubernetes tools like ISTIO, Helm, Kiali, Cockpit.
- Experience with Git version control and the Github platform.
- Experience with creating content for knowledge bases.
- Experience with Agile, Jenkins-x, Spinnaker a plus!
**We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
More on Reputation.com...
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet CMOs are at the mercy of algorithms they don’t control on Google, Facebook and thousands of specialty sites – where no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Reputation.com invented the online reputation management (ORM) category and continues to lead the charge with the only proven, unified platform and innovative, customer-driven solutions.
Our Reputation Score is an indispensable index for every business, and the true measure of how a business is found, chosen and experienced by consumers Large, global businesses across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage and more use our platform to:
*Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
*Improve star ratings and search result rankings
*Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
*Manage social media engagement and advertising
*Make operational changes to improve customer experience
*Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company and is funded by the same top-tier venture capital firms that backed Google, Skype, Intuit and Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.