Now anyone can invest in startups
Frontend Software Engineer$100k – $140k • 0.0% – 0.01%
Republic is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to play an integral part in building and scaling our investment platform.
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll collaborate closely with your colleagues in design and product to bring delightful designs and experiences to life. You’ll be vested with a substantial amount of responsibility and autonomy to make a huge impact on our technical direction, and our business as a whole.
Our front-end tech stack is ES6, React, SASS, and Webpack, alongside some legacy Backbone, CoffeeScript and HAML. We test with Jest and Enzyme.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ownership on projects working with React and ES6+
- Architects efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- A careful and considered approach to balancing design, architecture, and code quality
- A passion for stepping into the shoes of our users to come up with high-impact ways of quickly solving their problems
- A high bar for testing, quality assurance, and delivery
If you do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, but feel you could add a valuable perspective to our organization, we’d love to hear from you.
Republic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Republic at a glance
Republic focuses on Financial Services, Finance, Venture Capital, Crowdfunding, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Republic has raised $14.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.