Replacing spreadsheets for smarter student management
Frontend Developer₹4L – ₹6L • No equity
Frontend Engineer at Reportcard
🔗 Website: https://www.reportcardapps.com
📍 Location: Mumbai, Remote
Reportcard is a lightweight student management platform and replaces spreadsheets to organise, automate and collaborate with staff and students. It also augments teaching by enabling selling and conducting of classes online.
Reportcard is headquartered in Dubai with an office in Mumbai, India.
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements
- Optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages
- Work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- Contribute to building features using design and API mocks and write integration & unit tests for features built.
- Perform peer code reviews.
What do I need? 🤓
- You have ~1-2 years of experience building applications using modern UI frameworks such as VueJS. You have a deep understanding of functional and reactive programming paradigms
- You probably have an eye for well functioning user interfaces, and have at least cursory insight into both design and UX principles.
- You have a knack for understanding the user flows and building them out. - You also have great design intuition and user empathy.
- You have deep interest about the technical stack you work on to understand it better and build out responsive products.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal.
Brownie points 🍰
- Experience delivering compelling experiences in SaaS or web-based solutions.
- Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Monthly team lunches
Major front line exposure
Tech stack 🔨
AWS / Digital Ocean / Heroku
Why Reportcard? 🚀
We are still in the early stages of our journey. You will be working closely with our users, acting on both their feedback and what our data says. Things you build here will have tremendous impact on both our business and Classcard as a company.
What happens after I apply? 🤔
Quick phone call with a member of our engineering team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Classcard.
Technical discussion with a senior engineer
Pairing on an interesting problem
Meet the founders
Equal employment opportunity
Reportcard is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.