Reonomy creates intuitive products designed to help CRE professionals achieve success.
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Account Management team at Reonomy is growing quickly, and looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter to help support and drive our enterprise user base. As an Account Manager, you will ensure that our enterprise users maximize their Reonomy experience by being both a product expert and evangelist. You are responsible for conducting remote/in-person meetings and account reviews with enterprise clients in an effort to build long lasting relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Meet and exceed AM goals: upsell targets, client NPS scores, and overall account health
- Negotiate renewal and upsell contracts with C level decision makers at Enterprise accounts
- Run training sessions, answer product questions, and share customer feedback and bugs with the product team
- Maintain a clean and accurate customer database in CRM (SFDC)
- Liaise between product and engineering to deliver the best experience to our customers and troubleshoot product issues/bugs
- Identify opportunities for growth and upsell within your accounts by account mapping, creating account plans, attending relevant conferences and expanding relationships within the account
- Identify one customer references per quarter for case study / testimonial or press release opportunities
- Work closely with management and Exec on large upsells and renewal opportunities, when appropriate
- 3+ years of SaaS or CRE Account Management exp (CRE tech a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appetite for a fast-paced and collaborative working environment
- Previous experience using Salesforce, Intercom, Zendesk, Jira or other messaging/ticketing systems a plus
- Ability to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders at the c-suite, across various parts of the organization
- Experience presenting to c-level executives
- Strong ability to demo a product, speak to API & data integrations and interact with large enterprise accounts
- Experience managing book of business > $2M ARR (or relevant /equal) CRE experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.