Reonomy creates intuitive products designed to help CRE professionals achieve success.
VP of Customer Success
Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is growing (quickly!) We're hiring a VP of Customer Success with 5+ years experience in CS management who has a track record of successfully building and leading high performance teams and owning customer success reporting and metrics. As Reonomy's first VP of Customer Success, you will elevate our customer success team by developing and executing on our strategy ensuring our customer's are successful on our platform. Additionally, you will create and use best practices to enhance our current processes and lead strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing retention and growth.
- Develop, coach and scale a team of Client Success Partners and Account Managers to ensure that all customers are addressed with best-in-class support
- Optimize team performance utilizing key metrics and coaching methods
- Develop a customer success career path that builds on the skills of senior team members in a way that engages them and increases retention
- Design best practices and procedures that support a top notch customer experience for our clients, including onboarding experience and capturing product feedback
- Identify improvements of current processes and tooling to promote team efficiency
- Drive revenue growth by identifying upsell opportunities and reducing churn
- 10+ years of experience
- 5+ years managing a CS team at a SaaS organization
- Experience administering support and success software to ensure efficiency and successful data capture
- Data savvy and experience producing call center and customer disposition reporting
- Strong project management skills in order to plan, organize and manage resources to complete project goals and objectives
- Inspiring leader with the ability to rally a team
- Skilled at identifying process improvements
- Passion for helping others with a strong sense of empathy
- Start-up experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.