Marketplace for Residential Property Management
Full Stack GraphQL + React + Node.Js (Apollo Server)₹10L – ₹15L
Who we are
RentZend is an early-stage, rapidly revenues-growing company (yes we are revenues-focus so that we can distribute it back to the team!) looking for an empathetic Senior Software Engineer to build the next generation of our products. Are you interested in growing your skills while changing the massive real estate industry? Then we have a role for you.
We're a small team tackling the massive real estate investment and management market. We're building modern quality software products and network services to the industry that no one has done before. We bring transparent on-demand services with modern software to rental owners that they never have before
Who you are
- You like building things. You like taking visionary ideas and turning them into reality
- You deliver. You make things happen and avoid over-engineering
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- You want to do something truly meaningful with your time and skills and helping people resonates
- Key requirements
- BS or MS Computer Science with 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
Extensive experience with web development practices (backend + frontend), with frequent production releases, AB testing, databases and networks
What we have to offer
- An opportunity to significantly change the real estate investment and management industry significantly and democratizing the industry. It used to be only the rich can do it.
- As one of the first employees, influence and improve the whole company direction and culture
- Work with bleeding edge technologies (like Machine Learning)
- Work with a veteran founding team, with a successful track record
RentZend at a glance
RentZend focuses on Real Estate. Their company has offices in Walnut Creek. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.rentzend.com