Peer-to-Peer Rental Marketplace
Full-Stack Software Engineer$0k – $80k • 0.0% – 1.0%
A RentItem’s Full-Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for developing technology that empowers individuals and businesses to conduct commerce by sharing and renting assets. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will use your technical skills and ingenuity to implement new features and functionality while collaborate with other team members to ensure lives are improving because of the technology you are building. We have junior, mid-level, and senior-level opportunities available.
Here at Rent Items everyone has a direct contribution in improving the quality of life and wellbeing of our communities. Everything you do will have a tremendous impact on the way people live, work, collaborate, share.
As a Rent Items’ Software Engineer you will be using web technologies and be highly proficient in building software applications that provide a best of breed UX. This means being a creative, analytical, enthusiastic and user-focused individual, a good problem solver, eager to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our software.
• Help manage web-based technical project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Be eager to learn continuously and share latest technology advancements.
• Promote and be open to ongoing technical innovation.
• BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3-years of experience with web and/or mobile application development projects.
• At least 1-year of experience with the following technologies: Angular, Firebase/Firestore, relational and NoSQL databases, Angular Material Design, HTML, and SCSS.
• A solid understanding of working with user experience and user interface design - UI tools (i.e. Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.).
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Experience working with any of the following technologies: Elastic Search, React, Stripe, SMS Gateway APIs (e.g. Twilio).
• Has the ability to work on both web and mobile application development projects.
• Mobile application development experience using the latest technology and tools such as Xcode and Cordova.
• Experience launching apps on the Google Play Store and/or Apple App Store.
• Experience with the following concepts is a plus: machine learning, information retrieval, artificial intelligence (AI), networking, developing large software systems, and/or secure software development..