Furnishing as a rental solution
Procurement & Project Manager in Berlin m/f/x (Part-Time or Full-Time)€25k – €45k
- Vendor management: Conduct market research to benchmark suppliers, products, pricing, strategies and create a hypothesis to test - launch - validate
- Create decision templates and participate in process optimization
- Track and follow up project status, contract specified deliverables, performance or business objectives
- Support our operations team in the analysis of KPIs
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Opportunity to join full-time or part-time with a TECH STARTUP during the initial days
- Ability to gain real-time insights, market trends and risks in the circular economy
- Learn nuances of a startup - Product thinking, Business strategy, CX and a chance to work closely with the founders to shape up the business
- Getting exposure to the wider Berlin startup’ and investors’ ecosystem
- Pursuing or completed Management/Business studies
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving mind set and creative aptitude
- Enthusiastic and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Some past experience (preferably in supply chain management, purchasing, logistics or project management) that demonstrates your ability to tackle different challenges and unstructured problems
- Above all, a great person to work with and ambition to be a future entrepreneur
- Fluent in English (Polish or German is a plus)
THE BUSINESS - RENTEREST
Companies in their early and growth phase invest a lot of capital in buying and managing furniture, appliances, other assets that restricts the growth of their business.
We solve these problems by creating a new asset class with a subscription model platform, so that, our customers can put their focus on growth!
Renterest offers a subscription model providing furnishing as a rental service for B2B clients in the circular economy, targeting a $54+ bn Eu market alone.
Interested in the challenge?
Please send a CV, a paragraph on your motivation to:
Renterest at a glance
Renterest focuses on Real Estate, Rental Housing, Furniture, and Residential Real Estate. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://renterest.de