The simplest way to declutter. One pickup to sell, donate and discard all unwanted items
B2B Marketing and Business Development InternNo salary
Remoov is a rapidly expanding, hyper-growth startup looking for a great design intern to join our team. This is the opportunity to join a growing, profitable startup and gain Business to Business (B2B) marketing experience.
The B2B marketing intern will assist with development of our partnership marketing programs. This is a huge opportunity to work with leadership and create something from the ground up. The role will be hands on and you will be expected to work with some degree of autonomy. Key areas of focus include...
- Development of content, collateral (flyers, one sheets) and campaigns (emails, landing pages, webinars, direct mail, etc) to approach high priority B2B segments
- Building and executing affiliate / referral platform to track and payout partner referral fees
- Creating communications to nurture existing partners and grow referrals
- Prospecting for new B2B contacts interested in participating in the Remoov referral program
- Supporting our territory general managers with their B2B growth initiatives
- Digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of the internet and marketing technology.
- Creative development.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is organized, reliable, comfortable with technology, and a problem solver. We are looking for a quantitative and creative marketing mind that loves experimentation. This position is great for someone looking for a foot in the door in a true start-up environment. She/he is hungry to learn and grow and wants to take on real responsibility, while making an impact.
What Remoov offers:
- A chance to disrupt the secondary goods industry
- Opportunity to hone in your design, marketing and eCommerce skills
- A flexible work schedule
- An incredible team with bright and fun coworkers that value everyone's opinions
This is an unpaid internship though we will provide a $350/month stipend.
Remoov (remoovit.com) is a 500 Startups graduate that is solving the HUGE problem of clutter. With one pickup Remoov collects all the items that a person wants to sell, donate and discard and handles it for them. Our mission is to reduce waste by increasing reuse.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Remoov at a glance
Remoov focuses on Real Estate, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, Logistics, and Collaborative Consumption. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.