The simplest way to declutter. One pickup to sell, donate and discard all unwanted items
Marketing Analytics Intern (Fall 2020)$0k – $1k
Remoov is a rapidly expanding, hyper-growth startup looking for a great marketing analytics intern to join our team. This is the opportunity to join a growing, profitable startup and gain experience Direct to Consumer (DTC) and Business to Business (B2B) marketing and design experience.
The marketing analytics intern will build reporting capabilities and deliver actionable insights for both sides of the Remoov ecosystem, including our service and ecommerce businesses. High level responsibilities include advertising campaigns and marketing channels reporting and analysis, dashboard building and reporting, insights and recommendations for audience, ads and marketing channel investment and expansion.
We are looking for an intellectually curious, pragmatic and project oriented analyst that loves working autonomously. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is organized, reliable, comfortable with technology, and a problem solver. This position is great for someone looking for a foot in the door in a true start-up environment. She/he is hungry to learn and grow and wants to take on real responsibility, while making an impact.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like cost per visit, cost per lead, cost per conversion and ROAS
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Support audience identification and segmentation
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Develop and maintain marketing campaign and channel dashboards
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of digital paid media channels, KPIs and tracking
- Good knowledge using MS Excel
A plus: Experience with reporting platforms and dashboards i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
What Remoov offers:
- A chance to disrupt the secondary goods industry
- Opportunity to hone in your design, marketing and eCommerce skills
- A flexible work schedule
- An incredible team with bright and fun coworkers that value everyone's opinions
This is an unpaid internship though we will provide a $350/month stipend.
Remoov (remoovit.com) is a 500 Startups graduate that is solving the HUGE problem of clutter. With one pickup Remoov collects all the items that a person wants to sell, donate and discard and handles it for them. Our mission is to reduce waste by increasing reuse.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Remoov at a glance
Remoov focuses on Real Estate, Marketplaces, Bridging Online and Offline, Logistics, and Collaborative Consumption. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.