Speech Scientist$120k – $180k • 0.5% – 3.0%
We probably know each other already, or are closely connected. You have an advanced degree (or are ABD) or significant professional experience in our field.
Curious to know what's it's like to be part of a small startup, rather than pursuing a traditional career in academic research or at a huge tech company?
It's more work, but you'll learn some very unique skills, and probably have more fun as well :-)
What you'll do:
- Develop speech technologies alongside expert practitioners
- Apply AI/ML theory to real-world data
- Port research ideas into software services
- Design architectures for scalable computing
- Master's or Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Fluency with many programming languages
- Formal research experience with ASR or NLP
- Full-stack development skills
- Management aptitude
Meet your team
Remeeting at a glance
Remeeting focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Speech Recognition. Their company has offices in Berkeley. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://remeeting.com