Backend Engineer$100k – $150k • 0.3% – 0.5%
Remeeting is searching for a motivated programmer to help with our backend systems engineering. In this role you will be working closely with highly experienced researchers to improve our industry-leading technology and deploy it at scale. There is a lot to learn in this role, and we are looking for somebody who can quickly become a key technical contributor.
We are flexible on experience and eager to hire very talented engineers straight out of school, as well as candidates with research backgrounds.
What you'll do:
- Learn ASR from expert practitioners
- Apply AI/ML theory to real-world data
- Port research ideas into software services
- Integrate with a frontend API and application
- Extend ASR to new languages and dialects
- Achieve record-breaking ASR performance
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science
- Fluency in Python
- Experience with compiled languages
- Experience with ASR or NLP
- Experience with shell scripting
- Full-stack development skills
Meet your team
Remeeting at a glance
Remeeting focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Speech Recognition. Their company has offices in Berkeley. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://remeeting.com