Mobile-based dermatology consultations
Machine Learning Engineer & Data Scientist₹7L – ₹12L • 0.0% – 0.125%
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Remedico is an early-stage, funded startup in the healthcare space. We are a full-stack health company for young people (Gen Z & millennials), initially focusing on dermatology. Our mission is to make health care advice and treatments easy and accessible for young people across India.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer adept at building Artificial Intelligence applications for the healthcare company. You would be expected to take ownership of the building and optimization of various models, primarily focused on medical recommendation systems (to optimize treatment processes and outcomes), and computer vision (detection and classification of skin conditions). As a Data Scientist, they would also be responsible for analyzing and deriving insights from data to drive meaningful decision-making.
This role also calls for individuals with a keen leadership acumen and can independently spearhead projects and take ownership of the end-to-end implementation. We want someone who is passionate about our mission to transform the way that healthcare is delivered, and is excited about building a company with a potentially high social impact.
This is a compelling opportunity to play a key role as we build out a disruptive company in an exciting space.
- 1+ years of proven experience in building Machine Learning applications
- Experience in specifically Computer Vision algorithms including but not limited to Image Classification, Object Detection.
- Familiarity with other core Machine Learning concepts and algorithms like Recommender Systems, Page Rank, Clustering Algorithms etc.
- Expertise in implementation of the end-to-end model training pipeline from data preparation to deployment.
- Adept at data preparation techniques including sourcing, cleaning and handling large amounts of data, and augmentation techniques.
- Ability to write robust code and highly skilled in frameworks like Pytorch, Tensorflow.
- Outstanding creative problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional understanding of fundamentals of math, probability, statistics and data analytics.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Background in back-end development highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn and adapt quickly, and develop quality products in AI.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate and work with cross-department teams.
- Google Cloud Platform
- FastAI, Pytorch, Keras, Tensorflow
- AWS Sagemaker, AWS Rekognition
- Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- PostgreSQL, MYSQL
- AWS S3, Lambda, API gateway, RDS
- Ruby on Rails