Mobile-based dermatology consultations
UI & UX designer₹5L – ₹9L • 0.0% – 0.125%
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Remedico is an early-stage, funded startup in the healthcare space. We are a full-stack health company for young people (Gen Z & millennials), initially focusing on dermatology. Our mission is to make health care advice and treatments easy and accessible for young people across India.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a UI / UX / Graphic designer to create visually and functionally sound designs for our upcoming mobile products and social media platforms. You will be an important member of the Remedico User Experience & Design team and help design the visual and brand language for our products.
This position works closely with the Developers, Content and Product team to create engaging designs that meet our business targets, delight users and are technically compatible. Qualified candidates will be junior UI/Graphic designers, with a good understanding of UX as well, who can quickly work on to create finished visual design mockups.
- Relevant education, ideally a BSc in Design (HCD / Graphic Design / UI / UX) or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in designing User Interface mockups
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Strong understanding of web and mobile platforms, particularly Android and iOS
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the app / web functions and looks using wire framing and design tools such as Sketch / Balsamiq
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Design engaging, standardised templates and creatives for social media content
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards