Mobile-based dermatology consultations
Mobile app developer (React Native) - immediate joinee₹11L – ₹16L • 0.0% – 0.2%
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Remedico is a seed-funded startup in the healthcare space, growing rapidly, and backed by global VCs. We are a full-stack health company for young people (Gen Z & millennials), initially focusing on dermatology. Our mission is to make health care advice and treatments easy and accessible for young people across India.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced mobile app developer (React Native) to join our team. You will have strong experience building a product for users at scale (ideally at a B2C product company), and will be familiar with the latest technologies, libraries and frameworks. The product is in its early stages, so you will have the opportunity to build and scale something from the ground up.
This role is perfect for someone looking for a challenge and the opportunity to take ownership. You will work as a core member of a small, focused team, and will have significant responsibility in helping shape both the product experience and the underlying architecture.
- 3+ years experience with mobile Application development.
- Experience with React Native and React JS
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming, ES6, closures, and types
- Build automation using appcenter or bitrise (optional but highly regarded)
- End to end testing (optional but highly regarded)
- Develop new user features and flows, collaborating closely with Product and Design
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Reach out to the open-Source Community to encourage and help implement mission
- Critical software fixes - React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of highest quality
- React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Version Control (Git/SVN)
- Nginx + Redis
- DigitalOcean + AWS services