Mobile-based dermatology consultations
Customer Operations & Service Executive₹3L – ₹6L • 0.0% – 0.1%
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Remedico is a seed-funded startup in the healthcare space, growing rapidly, and backed by global VCs. We are a full-stack health company for young people (Gen Z & millennials), initially focusing on dermatology. Our mission is to make health care advice and treatments easy and accessible for young people across India.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a capable and driven candidate to be the voice of Remedico to our customers, helping manage customer operations and customer service across voice, email, and chat.
Being a young team, this is an exciting opportunity to help to define the brand to our audience, and you would be trusted to deeply understand our customers and advocate for them to the broader team. You will be able grow with the company and take a leadership role as we scale.
We would love it if you shared our passion for helping people lead healthier, happier lives, and for making quality healthcare affordable and accessible to everyone.
- Manage the end-to-end operations of our treatment service, including liaising between customers and doctors, as well as tracking, monitoring and optimising processes
- Troubleshoot customer issues effectively and efficiently
- Analyse and synthesise insights from customer feedback to help improve our product and overall experience
- Liaise with third-party vendors and service providers, including logistics partners, manufacturers, and others
- Proven work ethic and high levels of enthusiasm
- Strong business development, customer engagement, and communication skills
- Experience with CRM / helpdesk systems (e.g. Freshdesk) highly regarded
- Fluency in English and Hindi (proficiency in other languages is a plus)
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Experience or knowledge in the medical / health science fields is highly regarded