Data Driven Marketing Platform for eCommerce
Director of Marketing$90k – $100k • 0.0% – 0.125%
This role reports directly to the US General Manager and is in charge of the following:
- Google and FB Ads
- Lead generation funnels
- Landing pages and forms
- High quality content marketing
- Marketing materials
- Partner relationship management
- Digital advertising
- Planning and attending of conferences
- Email Marketing
Here’s what we’d love from the right candidate:
- Familiarity with SEO along with content and inbound marketing
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Marketing and sales funnels
- Cold emails cadences
- Ability to measure sales and marketing KPIs
- Experience in tech and/or eCommerce
- A team player. Ability to work closely with Sales team.
- Taking ownership of tasks and moving them from start to finish
- Self-starter that finds opportunities before being told
- At least two years of experience in a marketing role
If you feel like you’re the right fit, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email (email@example.com) and please include a cover letter with your application as this will tell us more about you than your resume.
Remarkety is a leading data-driven eCommerce marketing platform with offices in Newark NJ and Israel. Remarkety serves 5,000+ merchants in over 70 countries by delivering their automated and personalized marketing messages to their customers. eCommerce shops using Remarkety have been able to grow their sales over 30% and generate X25 ROI.
Remarkety at a glance
Remarkety focuses on Digital Media, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing. Their company has offices in New York City and Israel. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Remarkety has raised $1.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2014.