API platform to connect with mobile operator services, designed for developers
Developer Advocate€30k – €50k • 0.1% – 0.75%
Reloadly enables developers and ditigal platforms to access our flexible APIs to credit mobile airtime and data across hundreds of telco networks around the world. Our mission is to empower developers to innovate without restrictions and access.
As a Developer Advocate at Reloadly your main responsibilities will be to build relationships and support technology communities through learning, creating, sharing, and helping others. You will be the interface between developer communities and the Reloadly API product teams to ensure that Reloadly continues to build innovative products that provide a great developer experience. You will empower local and international developer communities, demonstrate the benefits of mobile top ups use case functionalities and inspire others to innovate with them.
*open to remote working
What you will do
• Attend and participate in local meetups to raise awareness of Reloadly API Platform
• Represent yourself and Reloadly at hackathons, on sponsorship booths, at meetups and conferences and by giving talks
• Build and maintain quick start samples, demos, example apps and other developer productivity tools and enablers
• Build and document open source prototypes to demonstrate using Reloadly APIs in conjunction with complementary technologies
• Contribute to and provide feedback on APIs, SDKs, documentation and product functionality through hands-on development, individual opinion, discussions with the developer community and by organising and running beta/alpha programmes
• Write blog posts and tutorials, and use social media in order to share knowledge, request feedback, collaborate and engage with fellow developers
• Provide support via channels such as the Reloadly community Slack, Twitter, StackOverflow and GitHub
• Create opportunities for other Reloadly employees to engage with developer communities
What you will bring
We’re looking for someone who is familiar with the local tech community and ecosystem - an excellent communicator with experience in building and supporting developer communities.
What is required for application?
• Knowledge of the developer ecosystem
• 3+ years professional software development experience
• Experience with writing technical documentation or tutorials for a developer audience
• Ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people
• Knowledge of Git and GitHub
• Demonstrable knowledge of developer communities, events, and thought leaders in the communications space
• Experience giving technical talks within an organisation, at meetups, or at events
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to speak with confidence at events
• Previous experience in an advocacy role is a plus
What is in it for you?
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Reloadly provides competitive pay and benefits including the ability to work 100% remote.
Telecommunications Financial Services
Reloadly at a glance
Reloadly focuses on Telecommunications, Developer APIs, Remittance, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Miami and Barcelona. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Reloadly has raised $1.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020 at a valuation of $8M.