Industry 4.0 software for smart quality audit in manufacturing and assembly
OpenGL GURU / Senior Frontend Engineer$25k – $75k • No equity
Relimetrics, Inc. is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
As part of our growth efforts in Europe, the company is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced software engineer with strong C++/OpenGL experience to join our growing team remotely.
In this role, you will get to develop the front end of our cutting-edge AI-based video analytics product suite, enabling customers across Europe, North America and Asia digitize their quality audit on the manufacturing floor.
• Expert knowledge of C++
• Expert knowledge of OpenGL
• Knowledge of and experience with real-time operating systems
• Experienced in continuous integration pipelines: build, test, and report
• Experience with version control tools such as Git
• Ability to work on, and set priorities for multiple dynamic projects.
• Strong curiosity, ability to learn, and desire to make an impact for our customers.
• 5+ years of experience working in a related/relevant industry
• Video game and graphics design or experience designing manufacturing software
• Fluency in English
NOTE: Salary will be adjusted based on the applicant's location.