Industrial Machine Vision Wizard (m/f/d)€50k – €90k • 0.0% – 0.5%
Relimetrics, Inc. is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
As part of our growth efforts in Europe, the company is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced computer vision and machine learning engineer to join our growing team in Berlin, Germany.
In this role, you will get to develop cutting-edge computer vision and deep learning algorithms that digitize quality audit on the manufacturing floor and provide predictive capabilities. You will be integrating algorithms developed with physical systems deployed across Europe, North America and Asia.
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or any related field.
• 7+ years of experience in developing computer and machine learning algorithms preferably for manufacturing industries.
• Strong problem solving skills; experience dealing with real world large data sets; pattern recognition, statistical analysis and deep learning.
• Ability to work on, and set priorities for multiple dynamic projects.
• Strong curiosity, ability to learn, and desire to make an impact for our customers.
• Fluent with hands-on experience in some combination of the following: C++/C, Open CV +Qt, Python.
• Fluency in English.