Industry 4.0 software for smart quality audit in manufacturing and assembly
Deep Learning Guru | MXNET Integration Expert (m/f/d)€30k – €100k • 0.5% – 1.0%
Relimetrics is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning, and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
The company was established in 2013, operates globally with hubs in Silicon Valley and Berlin, and has already delivered on a number of projects for top automotive companies, OEMs, plastics, and other manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and North America.
The company recently received funding from top Silicon Valley and European venture firms and is looking to hire top talent who want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, global team of scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs.
Come join our vibrant team. As a Deep Learning Guru | MXNET Integration Expert, you’ll get to:
• Scale and optimize Relimetrics deep learning architecture and its integration with hardware.
• Design cutting edge deep learning algorithms for machine vision and help with production deployment, A/B testing, monitoring, and retraining to ensure continuous delivery.
• Work with Product Management, Engineering and UX / UI team to define product portfolio vision, product requirements and product architectural solutions that address market opportunities.
• Operationalize, measure, and manage ML/AI algorithms, and maintain high system reliability & sustainability.
• Develop ML pipelines that can evolve rapidly to handle new technologies and modeling approaches.
• Drive projects, products, and feature launches with internal and external stakeholders.
• Industrial experience with MXNET and TensorRT.
• Proven track record of designing, developing computer vision and machine learning algorithms
• Experience in developing and deploying machine learning algorithms and advanced modeling solutions
• Excellent ability to work cross-functionally and globally with customers, executives, partners and internal teams (engineering, marketing, and business development)
• Self-starter and self-motivated with the proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-energy environment