Banking designed for growing businesses
Customer Experience Specialist$35k – $55k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Our mission is to increase the success rate of small business. We believe that banking is a growth limiter rather than a growth enabler for business owners, and we’re changing that. We’re building turbocharged business banking. With Relay, business owners can open a bank account in minutes, issue corporate cards in seconds and automate their bookkeeping.
We’re looking for an amazing support representative, who loves making customers successful, has excellent written and verbal communication skills and wants to help shape the future of small business.
Some of the things we’d love to have you do in your first six months include:
- Building out customer onboarding and support from scratch, and prepare to scale it as the business grows
- Working closely with the CEO and other teams on customer pilots, new feature launches etc.
- Delivering world-class customer experiences by answering incoming inquiries quickly, honestly and helpfully
- Helping business owners successfully switch their banking to Relay
- Prioritizing tasks and customer needs based on potential impact, with a proven ability to get sh*t done independently and autonomously
- Documenting learnings from customer interactions to deliver meaningful insights to product and engineering
- Coordinating with our product and engineering teams to resolve quality issues in a timely manner
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge base that empowers customers to troubleshoot issues and easily find answers to questions
You are a strong candidate if you have:
- 1-2 years experience working in customer support or success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship building skills that inspire candour and trust. This is critical both cross-functionally at Relay as well as with customers
- Deep empathy for customers and the problems they’re looking to solve
- The ability to resourcefully solve customer problems with minimal oversight
- Experience working with customer support tools or software (ZenDesk, Helpscout, etc.)
- Fine-tuned prioritization skills to maximize your impact
- Data analysis skills that can be applied to measure and improve the customer experience
- The ability to rise to a challenge and can handle change and uncertainty, at times
If you join us, you will have:
- The opportunity to help shape Relay’s customer support function from the ground up
- A huge impact building solutions with the potential to reach 29 million small businesses across North America
- Personal and professional growth. We care about getting better everyday and leveling up. Our goal is to make Relay a step-change career opportunity.
- An outstanding work environment that is passionate about getting stuff done, collaboration, learning and having fun.
- A competitive salary + equity
At Relay, we believe that diversity is key to building high-performing teams, and creating an inclusive work environment is our priority. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We will work with applicants to provide accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.
Apply via AngelList and please include an up-to-date resume. We look forward to hearing from you!