Turning enrollment information into data-science to help customers and clients better
Customer Success Associate$40k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.01%
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders who drive forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants.
As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world class clinical research and unlock innovation. By joining our team, you will play a significant role in a small and growing Customer team, further establishing our foundation for a culture of impact and empathy.
Our focus on creating value for each and every user has resulted in customers who are emphatic fans of Reify Health and our vision. Our Customer Success and Experience Team is at the frontline ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s products.
We’re eager to find the right person to join this team as an Associate. Clinical research professionals do very important work, and it’s incredibly difficult to manage the complexity of clinical trials. When clinical research professionals turn to Reify Health for help, you will ensure that they onboard successfully and benefit more and more from our product over time.
In addition to these customer-facing responsibilities, you will also help drive our product strategy by working cross-functionally with other our Product & Design teams to bring customer feedback and insights to our product roadmap and company strategy.
While no single day or project is the same, the Customer Success Associate will have the following responsibilities:
• Support the implementation Reify’s technology and service on clinical trials
• Introduce and onboard new clinical research teams to our product
• Help improve our customer sales and implementation processes
• Be the customer’s Champion by building relationships, providing ongoing support, helping them utilize new product features
• Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap
• Analyze data from clinical trials and create reports that our customers can use to better manage their clinical trials
• Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product
• A passion in improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup.
• The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
• Strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
• Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• 1-3 years of work experience that would support your success in this role.
• Comfortable receiving feedback and use it to learn / improve your skills.
• A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development.
• Resident of the Boston area or be willing to relocate.
• Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company.
• Prior experience in clinical research (you'll have ample opportunity to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify).
• Prior experience in the following customer facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, developing and executing on programs to drive product adoption, consultative sales to prospective customers.
• Fluency in one of more of the following languages - French, Spanish, Japanese, German and Italian
Compensation and Perks
• We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
• Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate to your experience and expertise.
• Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
• A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2-3-minute walk from South Station.
• Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly help our friends and family -- and make large-scale impact.
Applications submitted through Lever are prioritized:
NOTE: We are currently only considering US citizens or Green Card holders. Thanks!
Meet your team
Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate to your experience and expertise.
A public transportation monthly pass for Boston residents. We are a short 2 minute walk from Downtown Crossing.
We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
Tackle a challenging, real-world problem that directly helps our friends and family -- and makes a large-scale impact -- with a product that brings joy and delight to the people who use it.