Fast-growth fintech company transforming the real estate valuation market
Customer Implementation Manager
Reggora is seeking a Customer Implementation Manager to immediately join our rapidly growing team to project manage new software implementations and deliver the best possible customer onboarding experiences to our growing national customer base of lenders. You’ll be responsible for delivering a high standard of customer experience and driving sustainable, long-term customer adoption of Reggora's real estate appraisal software products.This customer-facing role requires stellar relationship management, problem-solving, sales acumen, training skills and technical troubleshooting to drive value outcomes for clients. This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company.
What You’ll Do
- Lead full project life cycle ownership to provide successful, efficient implementation and onboarding experiences for Reggora's lender customers
- Establish a rapport with customers, gain an understanding of their needs, and successfully guide them through the account setup and software implementation process launching them towards self-sufficiency
- Work closely with Reggora's Sales, Product and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless handoffs and internal communication that drives long-term customer adoption, retention and satisfaction
- Communicate project progress to internal teams and customers on a regular basis; identify and promptly raise any issues or delays as they arise with a mindset towards problem-solving
- Oversee and manage several customer implementation projects in parallel and in a timely manner
- Document onboarding projects in an organized and transparent way
- Develop, execute and improve customer on-boarding playbooks and processes to eliminate internal inefficiencies
- Implement best practice tracking and monitor metrics on the success of customer implementations to identify opportunities to streamline key processes and make informed decisions about operational changes
- Provide technical support and training to Reggora customers
- Identify and champion innovative ideas to help drive the growth of our business
Who We’re Looking For
You are an experienced software Implementation Manager with a track record of success providing excellent onboarding, training and problem-solving support to sophisticated enterprise customers. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience in onboarding, implementation or customer success management role, preferably within an enterprise SaaS company
- First-hand experience working with large, national lenders and knowledge of the lending and appraisal industries a BIG plus
- Sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn Reggora's applications and the business rules that govern the lending and appraisal industries to understand the context for integrations with customer systems
- Strong customer focus and solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage several onboarding projects concurrently while addressing each customer's specific needs
- Experience using project management and customer relationship management systems such as Salesforce, Monday.com and Zendesk
- Strong training delivery skills with an ability to earn the trust of customers
- Sales experience a plus
- Desire to exceed goals and achieve results; satisfaction derived from meeting deadlines and finishing projects
- Strong organization skills and a relentless attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building and managing a team a plus
Reggora is a rapidly growing, early stage fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc) and is based in the Seaport area of Boston.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora at a glance
Reggora focuses on Real Estate, Application Platforms, Real Estate Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Reggora has raised $3.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.