Fast-growth fintech company transforming the real estate valuation market
Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our Boston-based team following our recent round of Series A funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking several Product Managers to join our rapidly growing team and lead the development of products that transform the mortgage loan process. As a Product Manager at Reggora, you'll work with experts in design, engineering, data, customer success and research to solve problems through rapid experimentation and advance products on both sides of our platform business. You’ll be responsible for working directly with either our Lender or Appraiser customers and the internal Reggora product team to deliver seamless, end-to-end integrated user experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Immerse yourself in research and data to fully understand our Lender and/or Appraiser customers
- Work with the design, engineering and customer success teams to rapidly iterate and solve problems for the customer
- Establish the product vision for the appraiser product with a deployable framework for making decisions and transparent prioritization of the roadmap
- Communicate with the customer success and marketing teams to facilitate the launch of new products and features
Who We’re Looking For
You have a track record of successfully managing and driving B2B platform/marketplace or SaaS products and projects to completion. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years product management and development experience, building and shipping high quality products
- Experience synthesizing quantitative and qualitative feedback to guide the product roadmap
- Ability to seamlessly switch between solving the most immediate problems at hand and keeping a bird’s eye view of the overall strategy
- Passion for financial and real estate technology
- Self-starter and autonomous executor
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field
Reggora is a fast-growth, Series A stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides the first end-to-end cloud-based home appraisal management product, dramatically reducing the mortgage lending timeline and making the lender and home appraiser more efficient. Reggora is backed by top venture capital firms and is headquartered in the Fort Point area of Boston’s Seaport district.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora at a glance
Reggora focuses on Real Estate, Application Platforms, Real Estate Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Reggora has raised $3.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.