Fast-growth fintech company transforming the real estate valuation market
QA Software Engineer
Reggora is seeking a QA Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this individual contributor role, you will be setting up and maintaining frontend and backend testing frameworks and systems.
What You’ll Do
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and automated test scripts
- Design and build automation frameworks to support integration, regression and functional testing on mobile (iOS & Android) and web platforms
- Drive adoption of standards and ensure best practices for software test development
- Write, execute, and maintain manual and automated test procedures
- Test product usability, compatibility, security, accessibility and performance
- Monitor systems for consistent user experience
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams in spec and design reviews to drive solutions towards standardization and provide insights based on knowledge of the product
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role loves learning new and emerging technologies and has a passion and commitment to quality software. You’re highly organized, detail-oriented, diligent and like to challenge yourself. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You’re a great communicator and a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively and is flexible and open to change. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent of a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience in quality assurance, coding or software development
- Experience with frontend and backend testing frameworks a plus
- A high level of curiosity about how things work and a willingness to break things to figure that out
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for solving head-scratching challenges; able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems
- A track record of successfully completing projects on time and delivering on schedules and commitments; ability to set and meet deadlines and achieve results
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt under pressure; able to work independently and within a team
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series A stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc) and is based in the Seaport area of Boston.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora at a glance
Reggora focuses on Real Estate, Application Platforms, Real Estate Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Reggora has raised $3.85M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.