Giving women a wide variety of dresses, shoes, and accessories to choose from
Customer Love Associate, Full-time
Who We Are:
Reformation is a fast-growing company that proves fast fashion and sustainability can coexist. With both our HQ and our own factory based in Los Angeles, we combine stylish, vintage-inspired designs with sustainable practices. We release limited-edition collections every week on our website and in our 20 brick and mortar stores.
We are a future focused organization committed to the belief that the problems facing our planet and society can be solved through innovation, common sense and education. Being naked is the #1 most sustainable option. We're #2.
Customer Love Associate:
Our dream Customer Love Associate is smart, self-motivated, analytical, and a great communicator. They are hungry to learn the ins and outs of an apparel brand, and grow with Reformation. Customer Love has direct contact with our customers, so they gain invaluable insight into our product, operations, and brand story. After learning the ropes, all-star Customer Love Associates are given the opportunity to grow their career at Reformation across our teams. In the day-to-day, Customer Love Associates deliver fast, easy, and magical support to our customers. They resolve all customer issues in the best way possible for both the customer and the business, all while maintaining a calm, friendly demeanor. They build genuine relationships with our customers, then serve as their advocate internally. Finally, as a Customer Love Associate you are a crucial part of our effort to understand our customers so that we can optimize our customer experience and drive smart growth. This role will begin as a remote position, but as work restrictions are lifted you may be required to work from our Los Angeles office.
- Provide consistently magical customer service across all customer service channels.
- Exceed customer expectations by developing creative solutions to problems and working across teams to solve them.
- Think of fun and innovative ways to make shopping with Reformation even better and work with your team to implement them.
- Be able to wear many hats (stylist, friend, personal assistant) when helping our customers shop for their next favorite item.
- Know our shipping, fulfillment and returns procedures inside and out to help process all customer orders as efficiently as possible.
- Facilitate feedback loop with other internal teams such as Merchandising, Technology, and Product Development.
- Get to know the ins and out of all aspects of the business and gain exposure to different teams.
Who you are:
- Smart, incredibly organized, and driven towards excellence
- Passionate about fashion and sustainability
- Excited to work at a fast-growing company
- An incredibly friendly person who loves interacting with people and never loses their cool
- Positive and willing to take on any task big or small
- Able to meet deadlines consistently while juggling multiple tasks
- Flexible and able to work in a constantly changing environment (we have 6 week production cycles!)
The Reformation customer shops 24/7 around the globe. You must be willing and available to take on occasional rotating shifts in the evening, early morning, and/or weekend. This position will begin as a remote position, but as work restrictions are lifted you may be required to work from our Los Angeles office.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
- 401K with company match
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
Reformation at a glance
Reformation focuses on E-Commerce, Retail, Manufacturing, Fashion, and Lifestyle. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Culver City, and Vernon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Reformation has raised $37M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.