Low Volatility Collateral for DeFi
Python & DevOps Lead (Web3/Ethereum)$100k – $120k • 1.0% – 2.0%
Who we are
Reflexer Labs is building RAI the “reflex bond”, a volatility-dampened synthetic instrument backed by ETH. We are decentralized money fanatics on a mission to create a stable and secure foundation for the Ethereum DeFi ecosystem. Our objective for RAI is to be a widely used collateral type for other DeFi projects, including crypto-dollars. By imbuing RAI with autonomy and minimizing governance, we aspire to build a financial system that outlives us—a money god.
Who you are
Reflexer Labs is a tiny new startup, so we’re looking for someone who’s willing to get their hands dirty and occasionally go above and beyond what their job description says on paper. Our ideal candidate is:
- DeFi enthusiast, familiar with MakerDAO
- Independent, organized, and accountable
- A team player
Tell us about a specific project where you worked with web3.py. What problem did you have to solve? How did you approach the task?
- Design & implement a resilient architecture for our mission critical off-chain systems
- Create & manage production deployment pipelines and procedures
- Write & maintain docs for system deployment and migration
- Write code & docs for our Python keeper bots (e.g bots that handle liquidations, auctions, system settlement)
- Maintain our AWS Geth/Parity nodes
- 2+ years professional web3 infra experience
- 5+ years professional devops experience
- Prior experience writing Ethereum smart contracts
- Expert level AWS/Docker/Python/Web3.py
- Experience writing or running MakerDAO keepers is a bonus
For the initial team members, salary compensation is expected to be slightly below market rate with long-term incentive alignment coming from a generous vesting allocation.
- $100-120K+ per year
- 1-2% equity
Reflexer Labs at a glance
Reflexer Labs focuses on Blockchains and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in United States, United Kingdom, and United Kingdom. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.reflexer.finance/