Customer referral platform used by global big brand retailers
Growth Marketing Manager$38k – $48k
You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
Here's how we manage the company: anafore.press/management
If you’re entrepreneurial, results-oriented and have a strong desire to compete & win, come talk to us!
As our Growth Marketing Manager, we will rely on you to,
* Understand the product to create, own and drive lead generation strategies.
* Establish a rapid experimentation cadence to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow product.
* Collaborate on effective content marketing strategies and maintain a calendar of content distribution around the product - continuously optimize it for results.
* Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on the gaps.
* Bring an analytical approach to marketing automation and work with internal teams to set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and report on and communicate results to stakeholders.
* Define, measure and maintain growth & adoption metrics for the product
We're looking for someone who has:
* 3+ years of experience in SEO, conversion rate optimization, marketing automation platforms and other growth tools.
* Examples and results of past growth projects.
* Thrive in an environment where there are constrained resources, and product/market fit is just being established.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to use data to gain insights and drive decisions
* Basic knowledge of databases & SQL is a plus.
Meet your team
ReferralCandy at a glance
ReferralCandy focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ReferralCandy has raised $778K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2014.