Senior Product Designer$72k – $96k • 0.05% – 0.3%
We’re looking for a creative, and enthusiastic UI/UX Designer to join ReferralCandy, a fast-growing venture-backed SaaS startup based in Singapore. You will be working on challenging problems in a results-focused work environment for a global product and an emerging brand. With millions of consumers involved in our referral programs, your work will have a significant impact from day one.
ReferralCandy is a bit of rarity. Everyone genuinely cares about each other. And you’ll get to join our fun, experienced, and inclusive team that cares deeply about visual storytelling and creating delightful, memorable experiences for our customers. If this sounds like your dream job, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s how we manage the company: http://anafore.press/management
As a Senior Product Designer your main goal will be to understand customer needs and product priorities, and transform that understanding into user-centered design concepts, products, interfaces and platforms for mobile and web.
What you’ll do
You will collaborate closely with everyone who is part of the product team such as engineers, designers, marketing and customer support. You will help ship design changes to thousands of customers in weekly sprints.
Your tasks will include:
• Validating ideas in design through testing and reviewing product metrics.
• Collaborating and communicating professionally with the product team and our customers.
• Measuring recently released product updates to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
• Conducting user research interviews remotely and in person to collect qualitative user insights.
• Rapid prototyping to help validate design concepts with customers.
• Constantly collaborate with designers, engineers and customer support in the product team to ensure that product updates are effective for our customers and delivered on time.
• Help shape and manage our brand’s visual identity as we evolve.
• Influence our design team’s culture and the way we work.
Who you are
• 5+ year/s of UX or interaction design experience in an agency or product setting. We prefer designers with product centric experience but are open to agency designers who are excited to switch to a product team.
• Excellent ability to communicate and work with others in the product team, gain consensus, push the product to the next level and keep the team inspired.
• Excellent understanding of user driven design process. Eagerness to learn and experiment with new methods and quickly master them.
• Proficient and confident with using design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Invision. We are not rigid with design tools and are open to exploring new ones.
• Solid experience with working with a cross functional team across a software development lifecycle, preferably in an agile setting.
• Excellent ability to manage time responsibly, predict delays, help others manage their time, meet agreed on deadlines and be accountable for work.
• Knowledge of frontend development and coding is a bonus - but not required and should be excited to learn about technical aspects of the product.
Meet your team
ReferralCandy at a glance
ReferralCandy focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ReferralCandy has raised $778K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2014.