Customer referral platform used by global big brand retailers
Customer Success Engineer$15k – $18k • No equity
We are on a mission to make every customer successful!
Thousands of ecommerce stores use ReferralCandy to run their referral program, helping grow businesses all around the world, and generating hundreds of millions of dollars in sales for our customers.💵
Our Customer Success Team is obsessed with serving our customers exceptionally well, and our customers love us for it.😍
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be the Customer Success Team’s primary point of contact for the efficient resolution of technical concerns. The features you deploy will have a significant positive impact to the team’s quality of life. And you will play a key role in elevating the overall value of our products.
What’s it like to be part of our Customer Success Team?
We are a results-only, no BS, fast-paced collective of remote-based professionals with a strong desire to compete and win. Our goals and roles are clearly defined. Within our operational framework, we have the autonomy to be creative in the pursuit of achieving our targets.🏆
And yes, we are serious about having fun too. 🤪
What it takes to be a Customer Success Engineer:
1) Technical Proficiency
- Working knowledge of SQL, Regular Expressions, and the Linux environment
- Experience in software development (please expect to be tested)
2) Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Success Engineers work on highly complex tasks. Candidates must possess a high level of analytical skills, attention to detail, and creativity.
- We have a strong bias for action. Keeping up with the furious pace of changes is the norm. Whether it be learning a new language/technology or reprioritizing deploys, candidates must be comfortable with stepping outside their comfort zone in order to accomplish goals..
4) There is no I in TEAM
- Customer Success Engineers directly interact with everyone in the company. Empathy for our clients and coworkers, a clear understanding of one’s role within the team dynamics, and the ability to work collaboratively with different people at all levels is a must for any candidate.
5) Excellent Communication Skills
- To accomplish a goal or resolve a problem, Customer Success Engineers must have the ability to explain difficult concepts simply. Candidates must be able to articulate complex technical issues to non-technical team members and clients.
ReferralCandy at a glance
ReferralCandy focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, ReferralCandy has raised $778K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2014.