A friendly place for authors to learn, create and market the best indie books
Illustrator / Graphic Designer 🎨€30k – €50k • 0.0% – 0.2%
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 500,000 authors and over 2,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
We produce several blog posts per week, social media content, and newsletters that require illustrations (modals, header images, infographics, etc.). This blog post is a typical example of the type of assets we are looking to create.
We also run ads to retarget our traffic (over 1 million per month).
Your role is to create the most appealing visuals so we can better convert our traffic and run AB tests. You will have to read and digest our content to create attractive and meaningful artwork that represents our company to a rapidly growing audience.
You will work with our Lead Designer to develop a visual brand guide, and our growth marketing team to create new content.
- Ability to produce digital assets following brand style guide
- Ability to turn complex ideas/concepts/features/workflows into simple images or animations
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Adaptable design style
- Strong attention to detail
- Video editing and image animation experience
- A startup mindset that prioritizes growth and conversion
- #12a4e2 is your favorite color;
- Experience running A/B tests;
- Fluent in a second language;
- A strong dash of ambition (without any BS);
- An urge to initiate and act on your own ideas;
- Good sense of humor.
#Want to know why you should join us?
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/3ey0FX19eVo
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day, so generic messages almost never get a second look.
Please share with me a link to your portfolio and feel free to suggest new ideas or designs for some of our existing blog content: https://blog.reedsy.com/