A friendly place for authors to learn, create and market the best indie books
Lead DevOps Engineer€50k – €70k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Europe-based applicants *only*
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 500,000 authors and over 2,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
As DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing our operations, building our delivery pipelines and monitoring our platform to ensure the reliability of our services.
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Automation and configuration management
- Experience with Ruby web frameworks, specifically Ruby on Rails
- Experience with databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with cloud platforms, provisioning tools & monitoring tools
- Experience with web technologies and websites running Apache or NGINX
- Experience with Node.JS is also a plus
- Experience in highly-available IT operations: fault-tolerance, zero-downtime deploy, scalability
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Security Best Practices / Secure architecture and design
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day, so generic messages almost never get a second look.
To stand out, make sure you:
1) Do some research on Reedsy and sign up to try the product;
2) Keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.