A friendly place for authors to learn, create and market the best indie books
Content Marketing Intern ✍$0k – $12k • No equity
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 500,000 authors and over 2,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
You will take a hands-on role in executing Reedsy’s content marketing strategy, with a focus on creating and exploiting blog content to acquire leads. You will learn and action the marketing team’s proven approach for:
- Keyword research: determining what topics and keywords to attack;
- Content creation: how to write a best-in-class blog post that blows the competition out of the water;
- Content promotion: getting eyeballs and clicks;
- Working efficiently in a flexible, independent, remote environment.
In short, if you have an interest in startup culture and want to know how to rapidly acquire targeted leads, then this is your perfect role.
- Strong interest in content marketing, SEO and startups;
- Native-level English speaker;
- Can communicate ideas clearly and succinctly through writing;
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proven writing background (i.e. blogs, essays);
- Fluent in a second language;
- A strong dash of ambition (without any BS);
- An urge to initiate and act on your own ideas;
- Good sense of humor.
#Want to know why you should join us?
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/3ey0FX19eVo
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day, so generic messages almost never get a second look.
To stand out, make sure you:
1) Do some research on Reedsy and sign up to try the product;
2) Keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. There’s no benefit to filing early or writing a novel. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.