A friendly place for authors to learn, create and market the best indie books
Community Intern 🚀$0k – $12k • No equity
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 500,000 authors and over 2,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
We recently launched Reedsy Discovery, a new platform that gives authors and their book exposure to a community of reviewers and readers: reedsy.com/discovery. Your role is to assist our Community Manager and help grow Reedsy's supply of reviewers, build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Reach out to top reviewers and present Reedsy Discovery to them;
- Collect reviewer leads;
- Contribute to curating our pool of book reviewers;
- Onboard new reviewers and present Discovery to them; and
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs.
- Analytical mind
- Experience automating and scaling outreach, using various lead acquisition tools (Phantombuster, Hunter, Mailshake, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Great understanding of onboarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- You read a lot and have a good knowledge of the current book market and recent trends
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day, so generic messages almost never get a second look.
To stand out, make sure you:
1) Do some research on Reedsy and sign up to try the product;
2) Keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. There’s no benefit to filing early or writing a novel. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
We look forward to hearing from you! ✌️