A friendly place for authors to learn, create and market the best indie books
Creatives Community Manager 🎨$25k – $50k • 0.0% – 0.25%
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 500,000 authors and over 2,000 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to grow Reedsy's supply of creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), build relationships and optimize conversion.
- Reach out to top creative professionals and present Reedsy to them;
- Contribute to curating our marketplace: Reedsy accepts 1-3% of all applications submitted by professionals in order to offer a high-quality service;
- Onboard new professionals to present Reedsy's product to them;
- Optimize the balance between supply and demand by crunching data and following KPIs;
- Organize webinars and create content to enage with our community;
- Build customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate and educate users.
- Analytical mind
- Experience automating and scaling outreach
- Great understanding of onboarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills and native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
#How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day, so generic messages almost never get a second look.
To stand out, make sure you:
1) Do some research on Reedsy and sign up to try the product;
2) Keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. There’s no benefit to filing early or writing a novel. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
We look forward to hearing from you! ✌️